Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vacation Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite pictures (not already blogged, that is!) from our recent camping trip:

Yep, that's me. On a zip line. Awesome!

Nope, that's not me on the climbing wall. I chose the inside steps to ascend the 40' tower for a gorgeous view of the Straits of Mackinac, as pictured below (except this photo was taken from the lighthouse!) DD11 made it to the top, tho!


Old Mackinaw Point Lighthouse

Oh no, don't run in to each other!!!! Yikes! Whew, they're just going to pass in the St. Mary's River, but it sure looks close, doesn't it?



Me 'n my Honey

Breakfast in the camper. We never starve on vacation ;-)


Our favorite ship, the Edwin H. Gott, 1005 feet long. I don't know why, but somehow this ship has become our signature ship. Vacation is always better when we see our ship!

No comments: