Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, January 31, 2010

If I Got In My Car...

And drove until I ran out of gas, could I live there?

Well, the question didn't specify which direction I would be driving, so I will choose a direction. North. Could I live there? Definitely! (Especially if I didn't have to find a job...which since this is a hypothetical question, I will hypothetically have an unlimited funding source and not need to work!) North would put me somewhere in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, or perhaps even in Canada if I didn't turn west in the U.P. Since the U.P and Northern Ontario are both favorite spots of mine...well, living there is a moot point ;-)

Interestingly enough, driving until he ran out of gas was exactly how my dh ended up in this state. He had $40, a car, and 4 bald tires...and when he ran out of gas, he was here. He stayed here everafter. Yay for me.

No comments: