Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Psalm 23

Nothing will I lack
With the Lord at my back
My Shepherd, my Guide.
He takes me beside
Pastures of green
Near waters' shimmery sheen
A place of rest
A haven, a nest.
My innermost being
Undergoes reconditioning
As along the passageway of spirituality
He pilots my journey.
All due honor, respect, and praise
I give to His name, all of my days.
Even when I am near life's eclipse
No cry escapes my lips
Darkness doesn't leave me fainthearted
For I am comforted
Because my Shepherd has marked me
His sheep, for eternity.
While in view of the tempter outside the stable
With confidence, I come to the table
Heavy laden with Your gift, a fete
Lovingly prepared, my own personal banquet.
I am set aside, consecrated, my mind
With cascading oil I to you bind.
For the remainder of my days
I am blessed by your gentle, softhearted ways.
And when thru resurrection my life extends
My Shepherd will forever be, My Best Friend.

@ vegiemama of Home-N-Vegie-Blog

No comments: