Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Moment of Pride

Some days it's good to be the mom of well-behaved children. I had a short appointment at work today, to enroll for health insurance benefits under the new program they've started. I dropped dd9 off at choir, but had ds4 with me. He was sooooo good and quiet during the appointment, just snuggled on my lap. The benefit enroller kept asking him questions and talking to him, and of course if you know ds4, he doesn't need any prompting when it comes to conversation, LOL. He told the guy all about Poppa's porch and office, and a host of other things, very cute and sweet. Ds got thirsty so I told him to go out in the crew room and ask someone to get him a drink, and while he was gone, the enroller asked me if ds is always that good! It's a good thing the appointment was short, or I think the guy would have tried to sneak him in his computer case and take him home to Atlanta, LOL.

No comments: