Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, August 06, 2007

Such a flunkie mom

Some days you just don't have a brain ;-) DD10 was at her art class this morning, so I did school with ds5 while she was gone. Got all done and started to fix lunch, when I realized we hadn't touched his math! Bad mom!!! But thank goodness for www.rainforestmaths.com! I brought my computer out to the dining room table and got him going on that site, and I think he played there for nearly an hour! He loved it and wants to do his math there every day. I suppose now I've created a monster, LOL ;-)

4 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

I like that site! I can't wait to let Evan try it. He learned to read at Starfall so with this one, I may not have to put any effort into his education. LOL!

Paper Dali said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! A fun way to do math. I am so excited. Maybe this will get Essie to not glare at me during mathtime. LOL

Karen said...

Don't feel bad, Sue. I've "flunked" all summer long...with this move of ours. LOL I'm so glad you found a math website Kristopher loves. That could come in handy another day. ~K

Laura K. said...

I haven't shown that one to Natalie yet, but I can see it will be a favorite once our school year gets underway!