Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, December 17, 2007

The ponderings of a 5 y/o's mind...

Can anyone figure out a 5 year old? I doubt it, LOL!

Yesterday we attended the local theatre group's performance of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Love this show, btw--why haven't I seen it before???? Anyway, ds5 wanted the cast autographs, but he was worried that if they were written in cursive, he wouldn't be able to read the names, so he wanted to ask if they would print their names. I persuaded him to forgo that plan! Fast forward to after the show--he gets his autographs and then inquired of me why "Linus" printed his name instead of writing it in cursive. I pointed out that Linus is really a little boy, and he probably didn't know how to do cursive yet, to which ds5 replied "Mommy, I know he's at least a teenager--he's a big boy!" ROFL, you just can't win, can you? (He also had difficulty figuring out why Linus was taller than Lucy but he was the "little" brother ;-)

1 comment:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

LOL! Your ds is hilarious! The show sounds fun, too.