Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm not sure why my kids have to grow up so fast!

But there's one thing I AM sure of, and that is how lucky I am to be a mom. OK, two things I am sure of. How much I'm enjoying my dd10...at least when she's being her sweet, pleasant self (not the pre-teen with attitude!) I remember being 10. I remember having FUN with my mom. I remember cuddling together and talking, and her just listening to me. I think 10 is a cool age. So now I'm the mom, and I've got this 10 year old girl, and all of a sudden we're seriously friends. We cuddle and talk. I listen. We like being together and having fun. How did I get to be so lucky? I wouldn't want a clone of myself but I think we're going to have a good relationship just like my mom and I have. Hurray!

1 comment:

~ej said...

how cool is that...i love being a mom. the good days are much better of course....but even so...
*e