Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Thanks to my blogging friend...

Dolphin Valley Academy I know, from her recommendation of the MapMyRide website, exactly how far I've been going on my bike rides. Except it doesn't like my little short cul-de-sac road, or the fact that my route doubles back on itself. So, just add on 1/2 mile to every ride and you're there, LOL. I've been going 6+ miles on my solitary rides--not that far with kiddos in tow but hey, dragging 50 pounds behind me counts for something. Methinks I burn just as many calories ;-)

3 comments:

Laura K. said...

Hey! Glad the site came in handy for you. I know people who use it to track their running, too. Dh really likes the elevation tracking tool, since he's into mtn. biking.

Keep up the good work!!!

Laura K. said...

Vegiemama, where have you gone? Are you still out riding somewhere??? LOL

~ej said...

that's a cool website. i've used the google walking one for around here.