Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, May 03, 2007

So much for having a break!

Today is BOX DAY! Or it will be when Fedex shows up with our BOX! You know what this means if you're a homeschooler ;-) The BOX will contain Sonlight's core 5 and science 5 (lang arts 5 came 2 days ago). DD9 told me yesterday that she wished she had her new books so she could get started on them because "she's tired of being on break." ROFL, she's only been ON break for 12 days! And it's not like she's been sitting around twiddling her thumbs--we've been on the go a lot. But hey, who am I to say she can't start on those new books and be an official 5th grader???

3 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

Happy Box Day!!!! One of my favorite days of the year! ;)

Paper Dali said...

Wooooohoooo! I love Box Day! I totally know what it means. ROFL

And I LOL at your comment on the message board about our daughters being twins. Totally. If my daughter wasn't the spitting image of her father, I'd wonder if someone switched babies or something. ;-)

~ej said...

box day rules! it always sounds like fun and i'm excited for you :)