Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Introducing Butterscotch

Here he is! Mr. Butterscotch, our new kitty. We adopted him yesterday at Petsmart. He's probably about 5 yrs old and was rescued from the Clare County Animal Shelter, after being turned in there because some really nice person moved away from their home and left him behind to fend for himself. Isn't that just sad??? He's a really nice, soft, fuzzy kitty. Spends most of his time sleeping but he's using his litter box well and eating well and he comes out and hangs out with us sometimes too. My kind of pet...at this rate I won't be tripping over him, ROFL. He tolerates the kids dragging him around. They picked out a kitty play structure for him and put it together themselves and he pleased them by spending a good portion of the afternoon napping in it before he disappeared back to DS5's bed to sleep.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Awwww! He looks just like my mom's cat. I may have to show her your blog. :)

Jim and Ivie Baker said...

It's he a cutie! I'm sure he fits right in!

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

Aw, hello Butterscotch. It's nice to meet you. You sure are a cutie!

Paper Dali said...

achoooooooo!

He's adorable, but I'm deathly allergic to cats. Sorry we can't visit. ;-)

~ej said...

he's so cute :) glad he's fitting in well now :)