Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm So Happy...

I'm so happy...I'm so happy and...can you hum that tune? That's cuz one of my dearest friends, A Little Slice of Heaven just emailed me that they've made the decision to us Sonlight Core 5 for their boys. Wow, I'm just so excited :-) We'll be using the same curric, and the exact same materials, for our kids. How fun will that be???? Course, we're too far away to get together and combine learning, but we can sure email back and forth and chat, and our kids like to talk to one another on the phone as well so now they'll have one more thing in common. I'm jumping for joy here :-)

2 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

We're using Core 5 next year too... if we ever finish 3+4!

Paper Dali said...

How cute are you? Three cheers for buddies sharing experiences. ;-)