Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A mom's peaceful morning

Oy, a mom can't even get peace for her morning shower anymore. I was basking in the warmth and heard the potty in use. Got out, the door was wide open (this was at 6:20 am, mind you) and #2 intruder, the cat, was walking in. I closed the door to a fashionable crack that cat could still get out of (and heard the micro going so I knew who intruder #1 had been because he was now procuring warm coffee ;-) Meanwhile, #3 intruder walked in as I was drying off and used the potty as well. So when I left, #1 & #3 were going to snuggle on the couch and read. #2 had finished his morning soft kitty food and was probably going to find a perch from which to rule the world. I told all three to let #4 sleep until a fashionable hour, on pain of death, ROFL ;-) I'm told that the snugglers read and dozed on the couch, then went and dozed in bed, where they were joined by #4 for a giggle/tickle session in which they beat up #1, as usual. Poor #1, he always gets the brunt of it. He claims he enjoys it, tho ;-)

1 comment:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

LOL! very cute post. :)