Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm tagging myself!

Is that legal? I don't know, and I don't care. I liked this tag on Elena Jane's blog so I'm stealing it for myself. If you read this, consider yourself tagged. Post me a coment so I can come to your blog and read yours!

1. Your rock star name: (first pet, current car) - Ami Uplander (huh, that'd draw the crowds!)
2. Your gangster name: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) - Mackinaw Island Fudge Oatmeal (whaaaaat? That's about like Bozo, rofl!)
3. Your fly guy/girl name: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) - smer
4. Your detective name: (favorite color, favorite animal) - red giraffe
5. Your soap opera name: (middle name, birth city) - Marie Midland
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letter last name, first 2 letter of first name) - MerSu
7. Superhero Name: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add "the") - The Pink Root Beer (??????????)
8.Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers) - Robert Harold, or Harold Robert, if you like that better ;-)
9. Stripper Name: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) - Vanilla Musketeer
10. Witness Protection Name: (mother's and father's middle name) Elizabeth Glenn

3 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL, I did it! I love those.

~ej said...

lol, that was great....glad you tagged yourself. course now i'll have to tag you each time i do these things :-)

Paper Dali said...

I did that on Jenny's blog, and, dude, I'm the Red Giraffe, too. LOL