Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Interesting Icicle

Eeks, can you believe I couldn't remember how to spell that word? Icicle, I mean. It just didn't look correct with a "y." I'm slipping, LOL. At least I know when I've slipped and I go look up the word that's troubling me ;-)


Anywho, the whole purpose of this entry was to show this funky icicle that I've been watching develop outside my office. Would you believe, when it's 4 degrees out, that anything can melt? Well, the metal roofed portico will melt snow when the sun hits it, no matter what the temperature is, so the birdfeeder pole got drip-drip-dripped on yesterday, and some today until the sun disappeared, and this amusing creation formed.


2 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

very cool! looks like an antler

Paper Dali said...

Icicles sounds like it NEEDS a y. It's bicycle, right? And menstrual cycle ... Wait, that doesn't count. LOL

I'm loopy.

Awesome pic. I can't believe it's cold where you are. It's 72 degrees here. I'd love for some snow ... Sigh.