Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Things I Like Today

  • My God. He is gracious and forgiving, and He died to save me. Wow!
  • My hubby . Despite my foibles, he still manages to love me. To feel cared for by him is...well...I guess you'd have to be married to him to know how I feel ;-)
  • My kids. They're sweet, and funny. Did I mention sweet? And smart. And I'm so lucky to be their moms.
  • Homeschooling. For the above reason. I get more time with them, to enjoy them. They're growing up too fast as it is!
  • Sonlight, Math-U-See, Jump In, Wordsmith, Singapore Math, Miquon Math, Hands 'N Hearts history kits.
  • My library
  • My church. It's home. Now hopefully we'll get a pastor who will shepherd our flock in its home, instead of making them feel unwelcome.
  • My parents . What would I do without them? That unconditional love. Almost as good as God. Living next door to them is SUCH a bonus!
  • My online friends. All of them. July 97 moms, my hsing friends, you're all my support line. I know you're there when I need you and I hope I can be as good of a friend to you, as you've been to me.
  • My pretty new cell phone. I like pink. And new. And toys ;-) And saving money too, LOL.
  • My computer. Great lifeline to the world :-)
  • Blogging, and reading the blogs of my friends.
  • Trying new vegetarian recipes, or a new veg dish at a restaurant.
  • My job. It's rewarding to be able to help people, even if they do never think to thank the "voice on the other end of 911."
  • My cat . Can't forget the lazy furball. Why did I ever think I didn't like cats? Butterscotch, I'm sorry!
  • Vehicles with lights that go 'round and 'round. It's in my blood!
  • The King's Singers. Happy 40th anniversary :-)










3 comments:

ShellyH said...

We used to have a cat that looked very similar to Butterscotch! Adoreable blog!

Paper Dali said...

Ohhhh, that's a beautiful list. And you got me all a-thinkin' about what I should be grateful for on this fine afternoon. Thank you.

And this online buddy is grateful for you, too. (hugs)

sis said...

what a wonderful list :-)

*e