Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, April 24, 2008

More signs of spring :-)

The violets have popped out in my yard--literally around our feet!
Mom was working in the yard yesterday and she said there was one flower when she started, and she literally could watch them open around her as she worked. I love my spring violets! We have yellow, white, variegated, light purple, and dark purple. My shadbush (Juneberry) is also in full bloom--I have a beautiful view from my kitchen window :-)
And yesterday, I bought me a new broom. Not just any broom, mind you. This one!
It's a yellow/orange cheetah print. You should have heard all the comments I got in the store when people saw it and realized what it was. Come on, people, live a little bit. It's much more fun to sweep with a cheetah broom than a plain, ordinary old green one ;-)

No comments: