Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday Creativity


I can't get to the Home Education Week site this morning, but my notes said to share some creativity, so here are photos of a couple of my creations.
I love to cook Here's how I made this Ridiculously Easy Lunchbox Enchilada Casserole. When I make one, I have to make two or my dh will not love me anymore. LOL, ok, j/k, but he likes to take one to work as well. We're talking the man who NEVER eats in the office. Ever!
I've dabbled in quilting, so here are a couple of things I've made:
A fall table runner

and a quilt for my daughter.

And I love doing digital scrapbooking. In fact, I have a blog of My Digi Scraps. Here are a couple of layouts I've done.


2 comments:

Paper Dali said...

DUDE, you are so creative. Awesome, Sue. Thanks for sharing all that. And the quilts are so pretty!

It's been fun reading about you through the Home Education week stuff. You got me wanting to do it, too. : )

Stacy said...

Lovely!

You are one creative lady.
Stacy