Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Book Tag

The rules for Book Tag are simple.
  • Pick up the book nearest you
  • Turn to page 123
  • Post the 5th sentence
  • Consider yourself tagged if you read this
  • Leave a comment so I can come read what book you posted from!

The book closest to me is "Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary" (I'm not joking--that really IS the closest book to where I'm sitting!)

"opisthion by the intersection of lines"

Yea, I'm sure that'll make more sense when I'm not exhausted from being up all night, LOL.

3 comments:

G said...

Here's my book tag...

http://fromtherootsup.blogspot.com/search/label/Book%20tag

Laura K. said...

LOL - well I had plenty of books closer to me, but they were all under 123 pages! The book nearest me with enough pages to play is "Simple Tent Camping: the basics of camping from car or canoe". Line 5 reads "...for their special purpose. Most use iodine to treat the water. While..."
A rousing discusion of how to make "found water" safe to drink.

When you figure out that line from your medical book, be sure to let us know! ;P

me said...

lol, also only have children's books near me and none have that many pages...so i got up and have found my book club book that i am STILL reading....from _attonement_, 5th sentence : "And how close she had come to wasting that life as a playwright!"