Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Borrowing from my friend E again ;-)

Enjoyed reading yours, E, so here's mine!

A= Action or Drama~ Drama
B= Best Friend~ My July 97 mommy friends, and Tanya
C= Cake or pie~ Hmmmm, now that's a hard decision. Can I just say chocolate? It starts with C
D= Drink of choice~Usually just water...and Mongolian BBQ's frozen mango lemonade!
E= Essential item you use everyday~ hand lotion & facial moisturizer
F= Favorite color~ pink, purple, red, blue, black
G= Gummy bears or worms~ sour worms
H= Holiday destination~ Camping in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
I= Indulgences~ Hot chocolate
J= January or February~ January
K= Kitchen Color~ Too much brown
L= Life is incomplete without?~ My family
M= Milk with or without chocolate~ Not a milk drinker at all!
N= Number of siblings~ Sister Sylvia, who died in infancy, making me an only
O= Oranges or apples~ Both, but usually an apple cuz I'm too lazy to peel an orange ;-)
P= Phobias or Fears~ Poisonous things
Q= Favorite Quote~ "You really don't think I know how you feel?
R= Reason to smile~ Waking up every day
S= Season~ I'm happy with whatever season it currently is!
T= Tea or Coffee~ Herbal tea, but flavored decaf coffee is my secret weakness
U= Unknown fact about me ~ I'm pretty quiet and reclusive!
V= Vegetable you don't like~ Rutabagas
W= Worst habit~ Not keeping my house clean enough
X= X-rays~ Dental, and my leg when I had osteomyelitis, and my finger when I sprained it
Y= Your favorite food~ Anything vegetarian will do for me!
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Sagittarius

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey, I didn't know you had osteomyelitis! My DD, Cassia, had that in her leg/knee about a year ago. Actually, I remember exactly - she was admitted to the hospital on Friday, January 13th. Blech. Bone scans are not a fun thing to do to a 2-1/2 year old! Ah the memories....

Anyway, just hadn't thought of that word in a while and thought I'd share.