Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, January 11, 2007

In praise of...


Legos? I know, what a silly thing to praise. But really, they're a wonderful toy. Especially when you go hog-wild and buy tons of them for your kids for Christmas, and they still love you despite that fact ;-) I've been having so much fun helping ds4 build his new toys. He does well on his own, but it helps if I keep the flow going by finding the next piece he'll need, if he's building a larger model...and once in a while he needs me for a harder piece, too. So yes, I'm praising Legos, as I enter my second childhood, ROFL.
The picture is my ds displaying all of the things he made with his Lego Advent calendar. He's already looking forward to getting a new calendar for 2007 ;-)


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh we LOVE legos. There is NOTHING bad about legos, except how much the baby likes to put them in his mouth, lol. And how much they hurt on bare feet in the middle of the night. But other than that, really, there's nothing bad about them. Good for following directions; good for thinking out of the box; good for not-so-idle hands. LEGOS are good.

Jim and Ivie Baker said...

Hi Cute! It looks like he really enjoys them. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

me said...

love love LOVE legos!!! my boys tend to create their own lego masterpieces, we all have loads of fun using our imaginations. once you're past the eating legos and choking on legos phase in life, it's even better!
glad they enjoyed them :-)

*e