Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fast feet

Here's a rhetorical question for you. Why do the feet of both of my children grow at the same time??? I swear, every time one child's shoes start pinching, the other child's shoes start pinching also. And it's real...it's not a jealousy thing or something, LOL. So, this week I had to do the routine. 4 pairs of shoes. Pink sneakers and strappy black sandels for dd9 (can't find a black winter shoe other than patent leather shoes that neither of us wanted, and she has to have black shoes for her choir concert in April, so I got her shoes that can work for now.) Cool light-up Thomas shoes for ds4, still have to get him dress shoes but he wore black sneakers to church today. These kids are making me poor, I'm quite sure of it!

No comments: