Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Time to post on my blog...

So this is your blah "nothing to report" blog post, LOL. It's warmer out. A whopping 17 degrees! Woohoo, maybe this Arctic cold has gone somewhere, other than here. I think it will be nice for my kids to go play outdoors again. They have excess energies to expend these days.

So yesterday while I was at work, they played school and made Valentines. DD9 said she made a really cool one with lots of glitter glue on the back of a paper plate...then she said "oops, forget that I told you that." ROFL, I think I just got a hint ;-) DS4 already gave me a card he made at Adventurers, addressed to "MOME." Hey, I think that's a much easier way to spell mommy and makes more sense than 2 m's and a Y on the end, LOL.

Course, they have no clue what cool things I have for them for Valentine's Day. For dh, I framed a picture my SIL sent me, of dh aged 13 months, held by his father, with his grandmother standing next to them. For dd9, I found a good deal finally on the American Girl flute set, and for ds4 some more Magnetix if TRU online ever ships them to me...they've deducted the $$$ from my debit card but their site shows no record of an order from me, argh!!!! That's the 2nd run-around I've gotten from them and I won't be ordering there again, for sure.

2 comments:

Paper Dali said...

I don't mind reading a short blog, for at least I know the blogger is still alive and well! ;-)

I love the "mome" thing. Miguel wrote "MUVR" today for "mother" and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Misspelled words can be charming and almost better than correct spelling at times. AT TIMES, I say, in fear of losing my freelance editing work. LOL

I'm jealous of the cold. We're in shorts here in So. Cal. Rats.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift idea for DH. I haven't a clue what I'm getting anyone for Wednesday. :-(

I wish we'd get some of that snow and cold you've had lately. It's 56 degrees right now!!! Isn't that absurd?