Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, February 03, 2007

How cold was that?

Conversation with ds4, as he was riding to church this morning with his Poppa:

DS: "Mommy, did you know it's very cold outside today?"
Me: "Yes, I did."
DS: "It's so cold I'm wearing my mittens on my hands." (We don't wear mittens in the car on a normal day ;-)
Me: "Oh, that must be cooooold then."
DS: "Do you know how cold it is, Mommy?"
Me: "No, how cold is it?"
DS: "It's 'below zero 2' and that means it's very very cold."

ROFL, I just love conversations with smart little kids. I wish he wouldn't grow up so fast. I know we'll be having profound talks for years to come...they're just more serious and not as cute, and, well, I like cute ;-)

2 comments:

J & I said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! 6 Below ZERO in Gladwin this morning! OUCH!

Jenny said...

The other day Cameron told me, My feet are so cold they feel like waffles! That would be waffles when they're still frozen, just in case you were a bit confused at the imagery there like I was at first. ;)