Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's all a hodge-podge of numbers...

2--the days until my ds' mattress arrives for his big boy bed
2--the days I have to get that big boy bed built!
2--number of great kids I am blessed to be mother to
2--angel babies
2--years I've lived in my house
29--the days until my ds' 5th birthday
35--the number of maple trees my dad has tapped
1--the number of gallons of sap my dad has collected so far (hey, it's still winter here!)
36--degrees outside
30--% chance of rain/snow tonight
1--new tomb discovered by archaeologists in Egypt last week
5--intact sarcophagi are in the tomb
85--years have passed since a hidden tomb was found intact in Egypt
9--years I've been a community leader on iVillage
5000--number of posts I've made on the iVillage homeschooling board

No comments: