Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

All That Thrills My Soul

All That Thrills My Soul
Text written in 1931 by Thoro Harris (1873-1955)
Tune composed by Thoro Harris


V. 1 Who can cheer the heart like Jesus,
By His presence all divine?
True and tender, pure and precious,
Oh, how blest to call Him mine!

Song of Solomon 5:10 My beloved is radiant and ruddy,
outstanding among ten thousand.

Refrain: All that thrills my soul is Jesus;
He is more than life to me;
And the fairest of ten thousand,
In my blessed Lord I see.

Psalm 103:11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him.

V. 2 Love of Christ so freely given,
Grace of God beyond degree,
Mercy higher than the heaven,
Deeper than the deepest sea.
Refrain

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. 

V. 3 Every need His hand supplying,
Every good in Him I see;
On His strength divine relying,
He is All in All to me.
Refrain

Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

V. 4 By the crystal flowing river
With the ransomed I will sing,
And forever and forever
Praise and glorify the King.
Refrain

No comments: