Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, March 05, 2007

Grandma brag

My mom had my kids for part of this weekend while I was at work or sleeping. She was so pleased...they were good, didn't bicker, played nicely, and were sweet and helpful to her as well. (Usually my dad is around to help but he had gone out of town...and my mom was worried that she might get dizzy or not be able to tolerate their noise.) They even fixed her lunch yesterday! They ordered her to the basement and told her she couldn't come upstairs. She could hear them and knew what they were up to, tho ;-) The menu included artichoke hearts for an appetizer, pasta, and fruit for dessert. I think they were so good that she almost hated to turn them back over to me in the afternoon, LOL.

Hey, a much better report than some I've gotten, when their haloes have slipped a bit ;-)

1 comment:

me said...

wow, a meal too, good for them (and grandma) :-)