Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A word of comfort

Well, tomorrow I won't have a ds4 anymore. Yep, he's having a birthday. Again! Anyway, today I picked him up and was holding him close and I told him I was going to miss having a 4 year old in the house to snuggle with, and he reassured me with "Well, I'll be 5, but I'll still be in the house." ROFL, silly kid. That dried up the tears that were threatening to overrun at the thought of my baby growing up. 4 has been such a great year (well, most of the time!)...I hope that 5 is just as enjoyable.

3 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

Awww, Happy Birthday soon to be ds5. Speaking from experience, I can tell you that ds5s are pretty good snugglers too. :)

me said...

happy birthday big boy, 5 is SO much fun tho :)

Jim and Ivie Baker said...

Happy Birthday! We wish we could be there!