Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Parental activities reflected in the children?

Ha, do you think my kids hang around me and my job too much? This afternoon they were playing ambulance. Very creatively. If I hadn't been so tired I'd have gotten my camera...I really really should have. They had brought my dh's work dolly (you know, the thing you lie on so you can scoot under your car to work on it!) out and tied it to a bike. Ds5 was lying on it with his leg all tied up, and dd9 was pulling him down the sidewalk to the "hospital." Kicking myself for not taking a picture because it was so cute. And creative. And imaginative!

3 comments:

Paper Dali said...

ROFL That is SO funny. I'm totally picturing it. Bummer about not taking a picture, though.

Was one of the kids a dispatcher? Hee, hee.

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

Awww, how sweet! Just keep the camera handy.. they're sure to do it again!~

vegiemama said...

LOL pixilated...wouldn't surprise me if there was a dispatcher in there somewhere ;-) When dd was younger she had a toy pager, and it was frequently called into action as a "dispatch" tool, and we'd crack up as she asked protocol questions just like she's observed me do many times.