Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's in a name....

Snagging this fun meme from what she said too. She always blogs cool stuff!

"You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog."

M--Married, to the love of my life. Mom, to the children I dreamed of before they were formed. These very things make up my identity.

A--Artistic. My creativity lies in music and graphic arts--don't ask me to draw you something because that's not my art!

R--Realistic. I'm the eternal optimist but I definitely keep reality right with me.

I--Imperturbable. It takes a lot to distract me, especially when something important is going on!

E--Extrovert. While I don't like large groups, I enjoy intimate conversations with a friend, and I really enjoy my cyberfriends all over the world. They're my support system when life takes over!

If you think this meme looks like fun, consider yourself tagged. Make sure you leave me a comment so I can come read yours :-)

2 comments:

sis said...

glad u liked it!! i like yours...and the "consider yourself tagged if you like this"...am going to remember that! :-)
*e

Karen said...

That was fun... and hard. See mine at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/shawtime/.