Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, November 30, 2007

Awesomely Cool Website!

I have a recently found interest in origami. DD10 thinks it's not a "proper pursuit" for someone my age. Ahem, sorry chickie babe, but LOTS of old people fold paper, hee hee ;-) Anyhow, check out the Origami Club. The site is a Japanese site but there is translation available. The origami on the site is waaaaay cool, and the best featuer is that, for dummies like me, there are animations you can play so you can see how to fold that @(*#$&)(% little square of paper the right way the first time ;-)

1 comment:

Paper Dali said...

ROFLMBO at DD's comment. Sheesh. LOL

And thanks for posting this. It looks so FUN!!!!

I'm horrible, absolutely horrible, with following craft directions --- which is why I can only do three types of stitches in crocheting, I can't understand the rest. :( So a site with easy directions? My cuppa tea.