Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, November 16, 2007

Scattergories

I found this on what she said too. Sorry elena--but you know that imitation is the highest form of flattery ;-)

Scattergories
Choose an answer to each category. It must begin with the first letter of your name

1. Your name: Sue
2. Famous singer/band: The King's Singers
3. Street name: Schade West
4. Color: Sky blue
5. Gifts/presents: skates
6. Vehicle: station wagon
7. in a souvenir shop: settee
8. Boy Name: Seth
9. Girl Name: Sylvia
10. Movie Title: Somewhere in time
11. Drink: soda
12. Occupation: sociologist, speech pathologist
13. Flower: sweet pea
14. Celebrity: Sidney Poitier
15. Magazine: Sports Illustrated
16. U.S. City: Sanford, MI
17. Pro Sports: Seahawks
18.Fruit/Vegetable: strawberries/sugar
19.Reason late for work: someone forgot to set the alarm!
20. you throw away: shoes
21. Things you shout: somebody please help me!
22. Cartoon character: Superman

2 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

Things you shout: STOP!!

Jenny said...

OK, I really wanted to do this but I'm going to be lazy and do it here instead of my own blog. ;)

1. Your name: Jenny
2. Famous singer/band: James Brown
3. Street name: Jackson St (? I'm sure there's one somewhere)
4. Color: Jalapeno? I'm sure I could come up with a Crayola color like Jammin' Jelly Red or something. Have you looked at some of those colors lately? LOL.
5. Gifts/presents: Jump rope
6. Vehicle: Jetta
7. in a souvenir shop: Jars of local Jelly
8. Boy Name: Jack, John, Jerry, Joe, Jim, Jacob, Juan, Julio...
9. Girl Name: Jane, Jennifer, Julie, Jasmine, Jill...
10. Movie Title: Jumangi
11. Drink: Juice
12. Occupation: Juggler
13. Flower: Jasmine
14. Celebrity: Jesse James
15. Magazine: Jugs (lol, I really wish I could think of something better!)
16. U.S. City: San Jose, CA
17. Pro Sports: Jets
18.Fruit/Vegetable: Jalapeno
19.Reason late for work: Just because
20. you throw away: Junk
21. Things you shout: JUMP! ;)
22. Cartoon character: Heckle & Jeckle, Tom & Jerry