Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, November 16, 2007

More vegetarian Thanksgiving stuff!

OK, I couldn't resist. I keep finding more good recipes and info. I think we could feast for a month and not eat the same dish twice, LOL.

Tofurkey vs Unturkey comparison of several commercially available mock turkey products.
Vegetarian Gravy Recipes
More Vegetarian Gravy Recipes
Turkey Add-ons Ideas for spicing up a faux turkey
Tofurky Recipes
Vegetarian and Vegan Thanksgiving recipes, from main dish to dessert. Includes several stuffing recipes.
Pie Crust recipes, including vegan and gluten-free recipes.
Tips for enjoying a low-fat Thanksgiving (just disregard the first bit, about the turkey ;-)
Hungry Girl's Too-Good-To-Deny pumpkin pie (have I mentioned how much I heart Hungry Girl?

2 comments:

Laura K. said...

I enjoy a lot of fake meat-foods: fake bacon, fake sausage, fake burgers - I just can't bring myself to try Tofurkey. I'm sure it's delightful, but I'll stick with the real thing! ;P

vegiemama said...

LOL, I can't bring myself to try it either, and I'm 100% vegetarian ;-) We're having dd10's stuffed shells with spinach and lentils this year--yummy!