Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pocket full of Kisses

I got myself some new PJs a couple of weeks ago. They happen to have a little tiny pocket on one of the arms. DS5 wanted to know why there was a little pocket there, so I told him it was so he could fill it with kisses for me and if I missed him in the night, I could pull a kiss from him out of the pocket. He proceeded to fill my little pocket for him. Now, every evening when I'm leaving for work, he wants to know if I have a pocket on my shirt (NOT my PJ shirt, thank you, LOL!) and then he fills my pocket with kisses to take to work. Awwww, now isn't that just sweet????

2 comments:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

Awww, that's one sweet little guy!

Laura K. said...

What a sweet boy you have! Maybe he can talk some sense into mine? ;P