Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, April 08, 2013

I Am Trusting Thee, Lord Jesus

I Am Trusting Thee, Lord Jesus
Text written in 1874 by Frances R. Havergal (1836-1879)
Sung to BULLINGER, composed in 1874 by Ethelbert W. Bullinger (1837-1913)


Psalm 71:1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: 
let me never be put to confusion.

V. 1 I am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus,
Trusting only Thee;
Trusting Thee for full salvation,
Great and free.

Psalm 25:11 For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.

V. 2 I am trusting Thee for pardon;
At Thy feet I bow;
For Thy grace and tender mercy,
Trusting now.

Psalm 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

V. 3 I am trusting Thee to guide me;
Thou alone shalt lead,
Every day and hour supplying
All my need.

Jude 24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy....

V. 4 I am trusting Thee, Lord Jesus;
Never let me fall;
I am trusting Thee forever,
And for all.

No comments: