Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Every Flower That Grows

Every Flower That Grows
Text written in 1966 by Fern Lazicki (1916 - ? )
Sung to LAUREL Irregular, composed by Fern's brother Dale Wood (1934-2003)

V. 1 Every flow'r that grows,
Every brook that flows,
Tell of beauty God has giv'n for me:
Throughout my life may beauty be
Deep within a heart from sin set free.

Ephesians 3:17 ...so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,...

V. 2 Gracious Lord above,
Looking down in love,
Guide my thoughts, my life, in my walk with Thee,
That day by day the world may see
Christ, the Lord and Savior, lives in me.

Psalm 52:9 For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.

V. 3 All my earthly days,
I shall sing and praise
God the Father, Spirit, and Christ the Son.
Grant faith when life on earth is done,
I shall sing with those whose rest is won.

No comments: